What steps can be taken to Minimise environmental degradation by industries?
Write the answers
- To stop environmental degradation, following steps can be opted:
- Reuse water and recycle water to minimise the wastage.
- Rainwater harvesting must be promoted.
- Replace coal with oil and gases to reduce the emission of smoke.
- Fix generators with silencers to reduce noise pollution.
What are the steps taken to control environmental degradation?
What Can We Do to Control Environmental Degradation?
- By planting more trees.
- Rainwater harvesting.
- Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle.
- By reducing the use of chlorofluorocarbons.
- Reduce fuel consumption.
- Treating the industrial effluents before dumping them in water bodies.
- Reducing the use of fertilizers.
- Control population growth.
How do industries pollute the environment discuss any three steps to minimize environmental degradation by industry?
Three steps to minimise the environmental degradation caused by Industrial development in India are: Energy lite of waste water discharged by one industry pollutes eight times the quantity of fresh water. . Minimising use of water for procuring by reusing and recycling it in two or more successive stages.
How do industries pollute the environment discuss any five steps to be taken to stop environmental degradation by industry?
(i) Minimising use water for processing by reusing and recycling it in two or more successive stages. (ii) Harvesting of rainwater to meet water requirements. (iii) Treating hot water and effluents before releasing them in rivers and ponds.
How can industries control environmental degradation?
Water pollution caused by industries can be controlled by:
1. Minimizing the use of water for processing by reusing and recycling. 2. Harvesting of rain-water to meet water requirements of industries and other domestic purposes.
How do you stop degradation?
The Best Ways to Prevent Environmental Degradation
- Reduce Our Over All Consumption of Resources. …
- Reuse All the Resources and Materials That We Possibly Can. …
- Recycle What We Can, Whenever We Can. …
- Green Transportation. …
- Give Back to the Environment.
What can you do to prevent environmental degradation Brainly?
Implementing recycling habits into your daily life is one of the most effective ways to help lessen landfill waste, conserve natural resources, save habitats, reduce pollution, cut down on energy consumption, and slow down global warming.
How do industries pollute the environment suggest steps to control environmental degradation ?( 4?
Industries are a major cause of air pollution as they emit gases and chemicals that cause a degradation in the quality of the air. Industries also discharge organic and inorganic wastes into the water causing water pollution. For instance, fertilizers, dyes, pesticides, soaps etc.
How are we causing degradation of our environment suggest measures to protect the environment class 10?
Reduce Our Over All Consumption of Resources. … Reuse All the Resources and Materials That We Possibly Can. Recycle What We Can, Whenever We Can. Green Transportation.
How do industries pollute the environment explain with three examples?
Smoke is emitted by chemical and paper factories brick kilns refineries and smelting plants and burning of fossil fuels in big and small factories. ii Water pollution is caused by organic and inorganic industrial wastes and affluents discharged into rivers.